It is Pancake Day tomorrow!
Who will be making pancakes tomorrow for breakfast or perhaps savoury pancakes for dinner?
There are so many different flavours of pancakes we love- apple and cinnamon, plain pancakes with Nutella or bananas and cream or a simple bit of lemon and sugar. Delicious!
We have a yummy pancake recipe for you to try- Fluffy Chocolate Chip Pancakes which are so quick and easy to make!
Fluffy Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- 2 eggs
- 5 tbsp milk
- 150g/5oz plain flour
- 2 tbsp caster sugar
- pinch of salt
- 75g/3oz milk or dark chocolate chips
- sunflower oil, for frying
- Your favourite ice cream, to serve
- Whisk together the eggs and milk.
- Place the plain flour, caster sugar and a pinch of salt in large bowl, then make a well in the centre, pour in the liquid and beat with a hand whisk until smooth.
- Stir in the chocolate chips, then cook spoonfuls of the mixture in a non-stick pan, using just a tiny splash of sunflower oil, for 1-2 minutes on each side until puffed and golden.
- Stack and serve with a scoop of your favourite ice cream and a drizzle of maple syrup. ENJOY!!