We hope you liked your order but if it’s not quite right please return using the simple instructions below
If you wish to return an item please ensure the items are in a resalable condition and unworn with the tags attached, otherwise we cannot guarantee they will be accepted. If you decide to return any item(s), you must return the item(s) to us within 28 days starting from date of delivery in order to receive a full refund.
Using our return portal link below. You can return your parcel using your local Parcel point or Postal service, options will be available through the returns portal.
To return your item(s) please log onto our returns portal using your “GE” reference number, click here to log on
1. Select the item(s) you wish to return to us from your order and choose a return reason for each item.
2. Print the return label (you should have 2 copies), then place the first copy in the package with your item(s) and then attach the second copy to the outside of your package. Please ensure that the label is attached securely.
3. You will be provided with a tracking number. Please keep the tracking number safe, so you are able to track the progress of your parcel.
4. Take the package to your local postal office. We recommend that you retain your proof of postage.
5. A refund will be processed back to the original payment method once the parcel is processed by Yours Clothing.
6. Please allow 7 working days for your refund to be credited back to your payment method. A refund will only be issued once the goods have been received back at Yours Clothing.
We unfortunately are unable to offer exchanges for international orders due to availability of stock.