Summer is in full swing, bar the few rainy days, and we are all embracing our summer wardrobe’s – especially our dresses. We’re talking pretty maxi dresses in ditsy prints to simple swing dresses and printed strappy dresses. Wondering how to get maximum style points? We’ve done the work for you…
How To Wear A Strappy Dress In Summer
The sun worthy dress your wardrobe needs…
- How To Wear Strappy Dresses In The Daytime: Think florals and bold prints for that maximum summer feel and dress down during the day with a simple short sleeved t-shirt underneath. Just finish off with flat sandals or a pair of chunky trainers – perfect for casual days out and about.
- How To Wear Strappy Dresses In The Evening: When the summer day comes to a close, layer up your strappy dress with a lightweight shrug or cardigan. And don’t forget, for added style points, swap your flats for an open heel.
Shop all dresses here.
How To Wear Maxi Dresses In Summer
Happy hour is every hour in this dress.
Maxi dresses your thing but wondering how to wear them this summer? Here are a few of our favourite ways we are wearing maxi dresses from day-to-night.
- How To Wear Maxi dresses In The Daytime: Chilling on a hot day? A relaxed off-the-shoulder or short sleeved maxi dress will be your go-to. Choose bold colours and prints to brighten up your wardrobe or keep it simple and toned down with neutral colour palettes. Round off with trainers for a relaxed look, or dress up with a pair of wedges. Don’t forget to layer up with a denim jacket if you want to add edge to your look.
- How To Wear Maxi Dresses In The Evening: Pull out your accessories and your heels, it’s time to dress up your maxi dresses for the evening. For warm summer evenings, opt for floaty woven maxi dresses for a smarter feel and round off with statement jewellery and a block heel sandal.
Shop all maxi dresses here.
How To Wear Swing Dresses In Summer
Flattering and easy-to-wear, we all love a swing dress – am I right? Whether it’s a relaxed jersey style for everyday wear or a woven swing dress for the evening, you can’t go wrong. Wondering how to style? We’ve got you.
- How To Wear Swing Dresses In The Day: Channel the latest summer prints like tie dye and florals on sleeveless jersey swing dresses, and pair with canvas trainers and ripped denim jackets for extra off-duty appeal… easy!
- How To Wear Swing Dresses In The Evening: Dress up your swing dresses for after-dark wear. Choose a leather look jacket for when the sun goes down and take your swing dress up a gear for the evening with bold accessories too!
Shop all swing dresses here.
How are you wearing your summer dresses? We’d love to see… show us over on social by using the hashtag #ThisIsYours on Instagram, Facebook & Twitter – you might even get the chance to be featured on one of our channels!